Bigger growth opportunities.
As one of the fastest growing grocery chains in the nation, it is no surprise that Save-A-Lot is aggressively searching for suitable locations to meet expansion needs. What is an ideal Save-A-Lot location?
- Population of at least 35,000 in primary trade area; 20,000 in rural areas
- Total building size of 10,000 to 20,000 square feet
- Existing retail space preferred
- Traffic counts of approximately 15,000 per day
- Receiving dock for 53-foot trailers
- Excellent line of site visibility
See a Sample Store Plan
© Save-A-Lot food stores, all rights reserved. This is not an offer of sale. Information subject to change.